Where I Stand
Our current assemblywoman, Annie Black (now running for Congress) is leaving some pretty big shoes to fill!
But if you’re an “Annie Black Republican,” you’ll be happy to know that…
I am, too!
Annie’s a constitutional conservative who steadfastly fought for limited government, limited spending and limited taxes, as well as individual liberty, free markets and small business.
Here are my “Where I Stand” positions on a variety of issues (I “swiped” a number of them right from Annie)…
- I support limiting the governor’s “emergency” powers without approval of the Legislature
- I oppose mask and vaccine mandates; what YOU choose to do is up to YOU
- I oppose raising taxes & have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge
- I support tax CUTS, including repeal of the Commerce Tax
- I support ending the state’s business license fee
- I support cuts to vehicle registration fees
- I support spending cuts of all “non-essential” government programs
- I support the Second Amendment
- I support “campus carry”
- I am pro-life
- I oppose ILLEGAL immigration & sanctuary cities
- I support requiring a valid, photo ID before casting a ballot
- I oppose “all-mail” balloting & “ballot harvesting”
- I am opposed to government employees serving in the Legislature
- I am pro-school choice and support education vouchers, savings accounts and tax credits for parents
- I support home-schooling
- I oppose the indoctrination of “Critical Racist Theory” in schools
- I oppose biological males participating in girl sports, including in college
- I support “merit pay” for exceptional teachers while making it easier to fire incompetent ones
- I support allowing you to buy less-expensive health insurance policies across state lines
- I oppose the creation of a “mileage tax” on your car
- I oppose charging sales tax for your Internet purchases from out-of-state companies
- I oppose government mandates on private businesses, including wage and benefit mandates
- I support the elimination of all unnecessary government-mandated occupational licenses
- I oppose lawsuit abuse & support tort reform
- I oppose “rent control”
- I support a requirement that all bills be posted online for at least 72 hours before being voted on, without amendment
Want to know my position on other issues?
Shoot an email to: email@example.com or give me a call on my cell phone at (702) 521-7119.
Get Breaking News, Campaign Updates & Exclusive Invitations to Events!